You have had your suspicions for a while, but you just don’t know whether they have any Matrimonial foundation. Your partner is acting differently, but you just can’t quite put your finger on it.
A private investigator can help.
Knowing some of the potential infidelity signs can assist you in your decision making as to whether you need a private investigator in your search for the truth. Ask yourself some of the below questions:
- is your partner spending more time away from home.
- do they seem to be working late more often.
- are there any noticeable mobile phone habit changes. For example, a lock on their phone which you do not know the password to, placing their phone ‘screen down’ when not in use, volume turned down, constantly texting, going out of the room to text/use the phone.
- they won’t answer their phone around you, turn the ringer off or take longer than usual to call you back.
- their clothes smell of alcohol, smoke, perfume or aftershave.
- they change their personal habits/routine – start going to the gym, buy an exercise bike or running machine for home.
- stay up late alone once you have retired for the night.
- clear their computer history, utilise free email accounts such as gmail, yahoo, Hotmail etc, spend odd hours or unusually long times on the computer, change the screen display when you enter the room.
- remove you from their social media accounts – facebook, twitter etc.
- they are not interested in romance/intimacy as much.
- they are unusually defensive or start ignoring you.
Do you have a cause for concern after confronting them and not getting the answers you want?
Is a new partner not all they seem to be? Is there a secret husband or wife behind the scenes?
We provide full detailed reports and can supply any footage obtained in the course of the investigation for future legal affairs.